Has daily work and regular activities made the tiles and grout line of your home dirty and filled with grease?
Needless to say, if tiles are not cleaned on a daily basis, the stains become stubborn and later on their cleaning becomes a messy task. This is why it is highly recommended to hire professional tile and grout cleaning services in Adelaide for best results.
Clean That Carpet has been cleaning tiles and grout for a decade now, and assure you:
- We provide honest and proud cleaning services.
- We are IICRC certified and fully insured.
- Have decades of working experience.
- We provide professional care based on your specific needs.
Taking Care of Your Tile and Grout in Adelaide
Most of the homeowners are worried about the maintenance of the tiles and the grout lines after spending so much on their cleaning. Always keep the following things in mind for their maintenance:
- Vacuum the floor before mopping the floor and tiles to avoid any pushing dirt to settle on the surface.
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals for cleaning.
- Always use a squeegee to clean shower walls and tiles.
- Clean the spills quickly as you spot them.
- Avoid using any ammonia-based cleaners to clean the tile and grout.
Features and Benefits of Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Services in Adelaide
Have you ever thought that working on dirty and stained tiles decreases thefrictional value and there are chances of slipping and dangerous accidents? A thorough and professional tile and grout cleaning increase the frictional value up-to 30% thus decreasing chances of slipping and increases traction.
Hire our tile and grout cleaning professionals in Adelaide and enjoy a range of benefits. Some of these include:
- Regular professional tile cleaning maintains cleanliness of your homes and offices and saves you from extra floor investments.
- Sometimes dirt and stains become stubborn due to which their cleaning becomes impossible and they have to be replaced. Getting your tiles cleaned by our tile and grout cleaning professionals will make you tension free from getting the tiles replaced.
- Maintaining a clean home or an office also maintains the freshness and the indoor air quality of the interiors.
- Our professionals clean all the tricky areas and each corner of the area where tiles are present.
- Clean That Carpet cleans all types of tiles, hard surface flooring including ceramic, polished concrete, quarry, brick walkways, concrete walls etc.
Love your Floors with Clean That Carpet Cleaning Services
Clean That Carpet specializes in cleaning tile and grout. Our services are flexible, we can arrive in the morning, evenings or late afternoon whenever thetime is suitable for you. Our tile and grout cleaning services include:
Our specialized instruments and cleaning techniques will help the tiles of your home look new and smell fresh.
Our restorative cleaning process penetrates deep within the surface of the tiles and grout, thus removing sticky soil and grease from the surfaces from deep within leaving them new as before.
Grout between the tiles is a porous material that is capable of absorbing soap, water and other things that fall on it. Regular absorption makes the grout lines greasy and makes an environment suitable for the microorganisms to flourish. Our cleaning process will make the grout lines look new as before if damaged our experts seal them to protect them from further damage.
Waxing and Finishing
If the tiles have lost their glossiness and shine, then our experts will bring it back the wax coating techniques.
Besides this our tile and grout cleaning experts in Adelaide alsoclean tile floors, tile showers, tile countertops, and backsplashes, tiles fireplaces, natural stone tile, ceramic tile, porcelain tile and the likes.
Restore the Beauty of Your Tiles by our Advanced Tile Cleaning Process
When you find it hard to clean your tile and grout back to their original appearance, then you need to call the experts of Clean That Carpet. Our certified professionals with their advanced cleaning techniques will restore the natural beauty of your tiles.
Have a look at our cleaning process:
- The professionals of Clean That Carpet Cleaning start the process by pre-testing the surface of the tiles and the material it is made up of so as to decide the suitable solution to clean them.
- They then inspect the tiles for the presence of cracks or any missing grout. Presence of such damage inhibits the cleaning process. If such damages are present, then these are repaired prior to cleaning. Cracks are sealed; if thegrout is missing from some places then it is also sealed with a waterproof
- A specific solution that suits the tiles and grout is then applied to the tiles. The solution penetrates the surfaces thus breaking down dirt, grease, cooking oils and other spills from the tile surfaces.
- The professionals do a thorough inspection during the cleaning process for the presence of stubborn stains. If such stains are present then special treatment is given to them.
- The loosened dirt and grime is then washed off with the help of hot water. Side inspection is continued to detect that no such stains are left out that may dirty the tiles later on.
- A final inspection of the cleaned area is done so as to determine the effectiveness of cleaning. Every detail will be brought to your attention. You will be allowed to check the cleaning for your satisfaction.
- If the professionals feel that some grout lines still require sealing, then they seal the remaining ones after the floors. We then leave the tiles for drying usually after 48 hours of cleaning. Sealing the grout lines helps to keep the dirt and other spillages from permanently staining the grout and protects it from other damages too.
It’s Quicker than You Think
If you are planning to get your tiles and grout lines cleaned but worried about the time it will take, then don’t worry. Our cleaning process will not make you wait for a long time. If you are having an average sized bathroom then it will hardly require half an hour to one hour.
If you have big areas for cleaning then not to worry our experts will try to clear them out as soon as possible without wasting much of your time.
Clean that Carpet is proud to provide a safe and an honest cleaning to the customers. To learn more about us and our services, contact us today!
Location: Adelaide, SA, Australia